Tevez Pledges Future To United



Carlos Tevez is definitely a fan favourite and with the interview that he has given, he will have endeared himself even more to the fans.
Tevez has pledged his future to Manchester United, he loves the club, the City, the country and the fans.

Tevez said: "My loan deal ends in June, but I cannot think of any team except United.
"The United fans love me and my family is very happy, both in Manchester and in England.

"My thoughts are only about winning titles with United, and if this happens then I hope I will still be here next season.

"I do not want to play with any other team. I always follow my heart, and my heart is telling me it will be impossible for me to leave English football.

“In Argentina they call me ‘el jugador del pueblo’, which means ‘the peoples’ player’ – and I think the United fans have seen this quality in me and like it.

"My relationship with the fans is very important to me as a person. Footballers are nothing without the supporters, and it is my job to make them happy.”


I would love to see him stay and I think that most of the Manchester United faithful would love to see him stay too, but will Man United really pay the £32 million?



Leave a Reply