Carlos Tevez Changes His Mind

Carlos Tevez at Manchester airport before leaving for Abu Dhabi


Carlos Tevez has decided to change his mind on squad rotation. Tevez left Man United saying that it was because he didn't get to play enough games, and that he didn't leave because Manchester City could offer him more money.

Now he is a Man City he has changed his mind about squads, telling Shortlist Magazine Tevez said:

"When you are at a top club with top players you understand that a big squad is needed and you won’t play every game."

He wasn't saying that when he was at United. Tevez has also spoken about the Man United fans.

"No, my relationship with the United fans was always excellent. They were very supportive of me, and they will always be close to my heart. I hope I will get a good reception, because I am very fond of them and we had a good understanding."
Since leaving Man United and blaming Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, more and more fans have turned on him. After this interview, I am sure that more will turn against him.

This has even changed some of my mind about him. I understood that he wanted to play more first team football but after the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo he was going to get more first team football at Man United.

Instead Tevez chose to leave United for a team who was buying loads of strikers and had more than United. Even then I turn against Tevez but after saying that when you are at a big club then you have to understand that you won't play every game, I don't know what to think.

I used to think that it was because of the football, now I think Carlos Tevez left Man United for the money. I wouldn't have minded but he blamed Ferguson and David Gill (Manchester United's chief executive) for his departure.



Leave a Reply