Mourinho Would Take Man United Job

CHELSEA V INTER MILAN, 2009 WORLD FOOTBALL CHALLENGE


Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho has admitted that he would consider the Man United job once Sir Alex Ferguson retires, that is assuming that he is offered it.

Some Man United fans would love to see Mourinho at Old Trafford, others wouldn't. Personally, I have mixed feelings. There is no doubting that Mourinho is a great coach but his teams are more defensive that attacking. Man United are known for their attacking play.

If Mourinho was given the Manchester United manager job and the team played defensive football not attacking football then I wouldn't be happy.

"I would consider going to Manchester United but United have to consider if their want me to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson," Mourinho said.
"If they do, then of course."
"I like England where the fans are very passionate and make a game a beautiful occasion with an incredible atmosphere."
"I had many conversations before Chelsea and I decided on a divorce. It was difficult because we loved each other but the relationship went in one direction and it was best for everyone."
"Since I left I became champion again but they have not been champions again. I keep winning and they don't."


What do you think, would you like to see Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford?

Leave a Reply