Nani Could Be In Big Trouble

It looks like Man United midfielder Luis Nani has said something that he really should have. Speaking to a Portuguese newspaper called ‘I’, Nani has criticized manager Sir Alex Ferguson and that really isn’t a good idea.

CHELSEA V MANCHESER UNITED

Since joining Man United in 2007, Nani hasn’t really broken into the first team, he has had some really good performances and some really bad ones. Cristiano Ronaldo left United in the summer and most people thought that Nani could step-up and fill his boots but so far this season that hasn’t happened.

Over the past few season’s, Sir Alex has given Nani plenty of chances, quite a few of the fans have said to get rid of him. Will this newspaper interview (assuming it was him that said the quotes) going to be the final straw?

Nani said: "Ferguson is a very complicated man.


"He's tough. If things are all right, then they are all right. But when he thinks something is wrong, everything is screwed.

"He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing you in a matter of minutes. Has it happened to me? Hell, yes! He'll say 'Nani, how could you miss this or this'?"

"He shouts at players in front of everyone. No one escapes, everybody is the same. Giggs and Neville suffer most, because they have more experience. It is 'F**k' here and 'F**k' there."

"People expect more from me and it's not easy. But they are also not doing what they said they were going to.
"I know it would be better if I scored more goals.
"I can have a spectacular game but nobody guarantees me I will be starting the next match. It shatters your confidence.

"I did not play the important matches, against Liverpool, Manchester City or Tottenham. Not playing these games, I am a bit sad. But for now I am not considering leaving."

Leave a Reply