Ryan Giggs Agrees New Contract

Man United have confirmed that Ryan Giggs has agreed a new contract, which will see him at Old Trafford until at least June 2011.

BBC Sports Personality Of The Year

The 36-year old has been fantastic for Man United so far this season and this contract will see him extend his playing career beyond the 20th anniversary of his Man United debut.

Man United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: “Ryan deserves a new contract and I am sure that he will play for another two years"
"His form is fantastic at the moment and he is playing some of his best football.”

Ryan Giggs has said: “I am delighted that I have agreed one more year"
"I am enjoying my football more than ever and I am looking forward to hopefully winning more trophies with Manchester United."

This is great news for both Man United and Ryan Giggs. Many wrote him off before the season started but he has just won the BBC’s Personality Of The Year and he will prove them all wrong.

Leave a Reply