Sir Alex Is In Control

Football - Manchester United v Burnley Barclays Premier League
Man United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is well known for his ‘hair dryer’ treatment when it comes to players who aren’t performing at the level they should. Sir Alex has spoken about how he deals with multi millionaire footballers.

Speaking at a lecture in Dublin, he said: "If I lose control of these multi-millionaires in the Manchester United dressing room then I'm dead.

"So I never lose control. If anyone steps out of my control, that's them dead.

"Through my development, I've come across two issues - power and control.

"Control is important, very, very important. My control is the most important thing."


Winger Luis Nani is thought to have been one of the most recent to be on the end of one of Sir Alex’s rants.

Nani said: “He is a very complicated guy,”
“He's tough. If things are OK, he will be OK, but if there is anything he believes to be wrong, you are screwed. He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing in a couple of minutes. Has it happened to me? Hell, yes. He'll say "Nani, how could you miss this or this?”

Leave a Reply