Ricky Hatton's Views On Cristiano Ronaldo



Ricky Hatton has given his opinions on the New World Player Of The Year, in other words he has told the press about how much he hates Cristiano Ronaldo.

Before I tell you what he has written, you have to remember that he is a Manchester City season ticket holder and is totally jealous of Manchester United's success just like most City fans are.

Hatton said:
“If there’s one thing I hate more than Manchester United, it’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

“What an absolute fairy he is. He’s on his arse more times than his feet.

“United were on TV the other night while I was doing the hoovering. I accidentally brushed the set with the hoover and Ronaldo fell over in the box!

“He’s going to fight Junior Witter next!”


I couldn't believe it when I read this, it's not as if Manchester United and Manchester City are bitter rivals is it? Whatever next?

Leave a Reply