Nani Is Staying At Man United

Sports News - January 24, 2010
Man United winger Luis Nani had a fantastic game for Manchester United against Hull City. Since joining Man United Nani has been very inconsistent, he has had some good games but probably more poor.

Nani has said that he believes his poor performances earlier on in the season was due to injury.

"It was very frustrating to be out injured, but it happens in football," Nani said on MUTV. "I'm back now and I feel very good.
"I was happy with my performance [against Hull] and I just want to keep improving every week so I can help the team be successful”


"Everyone is very happy," Nani added. "It's great to be top of the table and it's given everyone a lot of confidence.
"We're playing well, scoring goals and feeling good."

Sounds like Nani isn’t going anywhere then.

Leave a Reply